Reliable and expert ad hoc support on demand
Are you looking for experienced and reputable technical administration support for your Sage People HRIS without having to commit to an ongoing annual Managed Services contract? Our Managed Service offering now includes support bundles that are based on a set number of hours over a specific time period. You decide how much support you need and how you use it.
Introducing Support Bundles
This package is perfect for clients who need support as and when it is required. It is also suitable for situations where the support needed does not necessitate the involvement of an associated partner for Short Order Queue (SOQ) work. This includes system queries, administrative tasks, enhancement requests, configuration, issue resolution, report writing, workflow adjustments, data loading, adding/editing WX content, configuration, and coaching/guidance as needed.
Additionally, support bundles can be purchased to supplement an existing retained service contract during periods of peak demand or when additional hours are required outside of the service contract at variable times.
Any Sage People HRIS issues can be resolved quickly by a consultant who knows your needs and system setup.
Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum support options
Instead of committing to a monthly fixed fee, clients can purchase pre-paid packages on a smaller scale based on the number of hours of support required. You decide how much support you need and how you use it:
As part of this offer:
- Clients are given a 12-month period to utilise the agreed hours from the start date of their contract.
- The support provided in any given month will be limited to 4 hours. However, clients can request additional hours in any given month, subject to approval and availability. Requests for additional time will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and we will endeavour to accommodate these. However, we recommend using the allocated time within the agreed time frame to avoid disappointment.
- We pride ourselves in knowing your system set-up to make resolution time quicker. To enable this, a 4-hour 'lite-touch' system familiarisation will be carried out at the beginning of the contract so the Managed Services team can review the set-up and configuration of your Sage People system and discuss your future requirements.
What the support looks like
- Your team will be supported on a day-to-day basis, and you can contact your Managed Services dedicated resource for additional support when required. This approach will result in a quick resolution of system issues by a consultant that knows your system and requirements.
- We use our in-house expertise in system implementations, training, and project management to resolve queries before reaching out to Sage People, ensuring speedy resolution of cases.
- We will work with you to utilise the system to meet your objectives and suggest how to apply new releases to achieve your company goals.
Having an adequate level of resources with the appropriate requisite skill set is paramount to ensuring the ongoing successful utilisation of your Sage People system. When you engage with our Managed Services division, we will provide you with the expertise on how to make your Sage People HR System work for you. Our certified Sage People consultants have extensive HRIS, system implementation and HR experience, providing you with reassurance that you are in a safe pair of hands.
We'll use our extensive experience to continually improve your system, making your business smarter and opening more opportunities.
Help is at hand
If you would like to learn more about the services offered or discuss your potential requirements, please reach out to us on +44(0)1908 030303 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete the ‘Get in touch’ form, and a member of our team will contact you directly.
Full details of our Managed Services Support Bundles for Sage People are contained in our brochure.
Click on the image below to download your copy now: