About Sage People
The Sage People HR System enables mid-sized organisations, with 200 – 5000 employees, to become people-centric, transforming how they recruit, manage and engage their people.
Sage People is particularly suited to mid-sized international organisations or growing SME’s that have multi-country requirements. It is a good fit for high growth companies who have multiple sites and complex HR affairs.
Built on the world’s leading enterprise cloud platform, Salesforce App Cloud, Sage People covers all your core HR needs, such as people management, compensation, benefits and time management but also includes talent acquisition, talent management and HR planning
Sage People can support both local and global implementations with multi-lingual and multi-currency implementations. It is a robust system that can be implemented quickly, is simple to use and can increase productivity and reduce HR operational costs with a real-time data dashboard. The Sage People HR System has become a market leader because of the way it increases workforce visibility, improves HR productivity and delivers great employee experience.
The Key Benefits
The Sage People HR System:
- manages all aspects of your HR operations quickly and efficiently via a simple user interface,
- simplifies your workforce management with automation and self service,
- is scalable and adaptable to meet your evolving needs.
Sage People delivers a better way to manage the employment journey from joining to leaving and enables HR to reclaim the management and control of their HR system – no more internal IT ticket requests or external consultancy managing things on their behalf.
It increases productivity by automating the entire employment journey from recruitment and on-boarding to performance management and off-boarding. No more excel spreadsheets and multiple record keeping because it is an end-to-end HR system based on a unified platform with a single data set, which works on any device.
Sage People easily integrates with existing systems ensuring a more consistent HR experience across the entire workforce. In particular, its ability to interface with most payroll vendors sets it apart from other HRIS software.
Sage People Platform: Core HR
- People management: store and analyse personal and work details including qualifications, skillsets and mandatory training compliance.
- Self-service portal: empower employees to manage and update their information.
- Compensation and benefits: – keep historical records of salary, bonus, commissions, stock options and benefits.
- Absence and attendance management: – easily manage your global workforce with flexible absence and attendance management and reporting.
- Automation: simplify the process with automated trigger notifications for approval processes, exit interviews and post-employment procedures.
Sage People Talent Acquisition
- Resource planning: sync your hiring plans with real-time organisation visibility, projection analysis, what-if modelling and comprehensive reporting.
- Recruitment: gain full visibility of a talent pool and leverage multi-channel sourcing, social recruitment, job board posting, Google search and post code radius searches.
- Candidate portal: enable rigorous selection through resume parsing, manage applicant details, apply and book interviews, schedule aptitude testing and checking of references.
- Selection and acquisition: seamlessly recruit, advance candidates and select while keeping hiring managers up to date with alerts.
- Onboarding: create the right first impression with automated workflows to inform departments of new hires and provide relevant information.
Sage People Talent Management
- Talent management: identify, manage, develop and retain key people leveraging a full featured talent management toolset.
- Performance management: support a wide range of frameworks, from simple real-time feedback and instant recognition to formal goal setting and performance reviews.
- Recognition: provide instant colleague recognition, outside of annual or formal periodic reviews, that is linked to the job profile.
- Skills and competencies: categorise skills, competency and training needs to build teams through skills matching or enhance career development.
Sage People HR Planning
- Resource planning: create secure and multiple organizational models based on real-time business needs and what-if scenarios.
- Salary planning: reduce the time and complexity of compensation planning using external data for comparative purposes, or let the system make recommendations for you.
- Succession planning: plan for possible successors, level of readiness and supporting development plan requirements.
- Career planning: map the career journey from resourcing to selection, management and succession, factoring in career and development guidance.
Why Use Sage People?
Sage People allows HR teams to better manage the employment journey: It is
- an integrated HRIS solution that is quick to implement and upgrade as required.
- a single database to manage multi-site employees while helping to ensure compliance globally from any device or browser – at any time.
- empowering, allowing HR teams easy access to powerful reporting and analytics data, so they can maximise workforce hiring, retention and growth.
For more information please see our FAQs below or for expert Sage People sales and support services, please contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Additional Sage People Support Services
As HR System specialists, Tugela People bridge the gaps between technology, people and processes; and also offers Sage People integration, project management and training. We also provide post-launch implementation support through our dedicated, experienced and friendly Managed Services team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Sage People?Sage People was acquired by Sage in 2017 from Fairsail, a UK company established in 2007 that collected numerous accolades and awards for their cloud-based HRIS technology built on the Salesforce platform. The company enjoyed tremendous success in the midmarket in the UK before branching out to other parts of the world including the United States and Australia. Under Sage ownership Sage People is now sold worldwide.
How much does Sage People cost?A free 30 day trial is available. The pricing plan is available upon request.
Is financing available to purchase Sage People?Tugela People offers a range of financing options. We partner with reputable finance companies to help customers implement their Sage People software without impacting cashflow. Through a single contract with Tugela People the implementation costs can be spread over a 12 to 36-month period with affordable financing options. Contact us for more details.
How future proof is Sage People?It is built for today, yet designed for tomorrow. It is built on the robust Salesforce cloud-platform. Sage People’s system is designed to improve end-user adoption through its quick design dashboards and ability to seamlessly connect with back-office applications. It offers the next generation in technology designed to be a collaborative, easy to use platform.
How does Sage People compare to Workday, Oracle or SAP?Sage People is designed for mid-sized international organisations employing between 200-5,000 employees. The main difference is the cost of ownership which is far lower than the large enterprise solutions and the time to set up and run which can be weeks rather than months with Sage People. Changes in legislation or functional and technical changes are quicker, easier and more cost effective to apply in Sage People.
What is Tugela People’s relationship with Sage People?Tugela People are an accredited and preferred Sage People partner that have implemented over 140 systems to date. Tugela’s HRIS consultants have over 40 years’ collective experience in implementing all of Sage People’s modules for companies in various international locations globally. This includes understanding the system requirements, set-up of the system, integration, user adoption, upgrades, training and project management. Tugela People also offer post implementation support through our Managed Services. If you cannot find the answer to your question in our FAQ Sage People, please contact us directly.