What’s new from Sage People?
The Winter '21 release
This includes a seamless and slicker workflow framework for making employee changes, an extension to the features of the employee self-serve portal with the opportunity for additional employer branding for better employee engagement, in addition to lots of improved functionality for better user and employee experiences across the entire end-to-end solution.
- People management workflow - employee changes: A new framework for people management workflow, provides a guided, seamless and slicker process for managers to make employee changes as needed.
- Enhanced summary process: A more engaging and interactive user experience when consuming key organisational information via employee self-service (WX) as well as user-friendly configuration templates.
- WX UI improvements: These have been made to the accessibility, usability, and look of the employee self-service portal (also known as workforce experience (WX)).
- Time API: Ensuring 3rd parties can safely and sustainably consume data about timesheets submitted in Sage People.
Early adopter programs
- New time-off UX: Easily and confidently request time-off, with a clear picture of leave entitlement in just a few clicks.
- New mobile app: By taking full advantage of your mobile features such as face and fingerprint ID, font and display size adjustment, call features, and push notifications, you can carry out faster HR and People processes, resulting in far superior experiences for all your employees.
- Enhanced objectives: This new way of tracking objectives supports employees and managers that respond to change by setting individual and team goals that are flexible, aligned and achieved in incremental steps.
Sage people are holding a Sage People Winter '21 Release Webinar on October the 20th from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM BST. . You can register for this by clicking here
Tugela People are here to help
If you require more details about any of the information contained in this release, or would simply like to run something by us, we're here to help.
If you have an queries in this regard or require assistance, please contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our team will contact you directly and we'll respond to your specific query, arrange a phone call, or a Microsoft Teams screen share.
We pride ourselves in helping our customers to maximise their investment in Sage People
Get in touch
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.