This month marks the 8th anniversary of our company inception. It has been a challenging and rewarding 8 years, and we are proud of the important milestones and successes the company has celebrated since our humble beginnings:
- building a core team of 16 dedicated employees and associates, with extensive, international experience and foreign language capabilities within the HR profession.
- creating a dynamic, caring team culture underpinned by a strong corporate social responsibility ethos.
- developing robust partnerships with Sage People and other reputable software vendors, expanding our system offerings in order to gain more autonomy and provide our clients with best in-breed solutions.
- establishing two new divisions – Project Management and Managed Services, in addition to gaining certification for providing training on Sage People.
- being the first UK partner to be accredited to deliver Single Sign On (SSO) and Active Directory (AD) configuration for Sage People.
- supporting an expanding global client base – we have just completed our 5th Australian implementation!
When working with companies we adopt a consultative partnership approach, using a proven methodology, to provide best-of breed HR systems that meet our client’s specific requirements.
The success that we have enjoyed since our inception is testament to our motto: “We are a safe pair of hands…small enough to care, big enough to deliver”. We simply could not have achieved this success without the ongoing dedication and support from our team, partners and clients. So, a warm thank you to all of you.
Thomas Schilling, Managing Director and Founder, says:
‘We’re proud of our reputation as the worldwide go-to partner for people-centric HR solutions enabling businesses to effectively engage and manage their workforce. Our strong international HR perspective, extensive people process knowledge, and HRIS technical expertise combine to provide a unique full-service support offering for mid-market organisations. Onwards and upwards!’