TalentLMS Spring 2021 Update is here
To make training meaningful and memorable, course materials should be geared around the needs of the learner. TalentLMS ensures that learners enjoy a more flexible and smooth learning experience and that you have all the tools you need to build and manage that experience.
The latest TalentLMS updates
These updates, which have been automatically implemented, delivers a flexible and smooth learning experience and provides you with the tools to build and manage your learners' experience and reinforce learning while being on a distraction-free training platform.
The latest updates include the ability to:
- Use Call-to-Action (CTA) buttons to direct users to different pages and/or sites: TalentLMS lets you build a well-designed, mobile-friendly homepage for your learning portal without any additional coding, third-party integration, or cost. With the update, you can now add a CTA button on banners or sections with text and media.
- Empower learners: with the ability to schedule and follow their training according to their needs.
- Set custom expiration course dates: no need to set-up and administer individual time limits for when a learner starts a course, negating the need to check multiple deadlines. Courses can now simply be made available with a set expiration date, ensuring learners complete the course according to a deadline regardless of when they joined this course. A very useful tool especially for mandatory or time-sensitive courses.
- Set a reminder for completing a course: TalentLMS helps you engage users and boost the number of learners who complete courses by reminding users to complete their training. You do this by setting up a repeated notification.
- Add weighted tests and assignments to your courses based on importance: This enables you to create units with different levels of difficulty, assign credits fairly, and even lets learners practice and focus on learning instead of grades.
- Enable learners to re-take or re-submit tests: either to improve their scores or practice more to reinforce learning.
- TalentLMS + Azure AD (Active Directory) = A perfectly synced match: Managing different accounts and transferring data from one system to another can get challenging. But it’s often necessary. The latest update makes it easier for those using Azure AD. You can now automatically sync user data between Azure AD and TalentLMS. More specifically:
- When you create new users in Azure AD, they’ll be automatically added to TalentLMS, as well.
- Any updates you make to user profiles through Azure AD are synced to TalentLMS.
- When you deactivate a user or revoke their access to the application through Azure AD, they’ll get deactivated from TalentLMS, too.
- Learn more about automatic user provisioning with Azure AD.
The Instructor Led Training (ILT) sessions have also been enhanced:
For a great learning experience, TalentLMS lets you add instructor-led training units to your courses (classroom-based and webinars). Now, you’re able to view and export two kinds of ILT reports: 1) a summary of the results of all ILT units, or 2) the results of an individual ILT unit.
Instructors can now get more targeted data and complete and accurate reports of their ILT sessions, with the new ILT-specific reports. These include the ability to add past events into TalentLMS to have complete and more accurate reports of their ILT sessions.
Learners can now also be better informed, with email notifications to participants which include the date, time, time zone, duration, and location of the ILT session. This way, learners have all this information handy without having to log in to the platform.
Instructors can now also communicate to participants all at once with a single message.
Sorting out discussions
Discussions are a great way for learners to ask their instructor a question or connect with fellow learners. And it’s even greater when they can block out any “noise” and only focus on topics they’re interested in. This latest update allows learners to subscribe to discussions and get email notifications for specific threads, as well as sorting topics they follow in multiple ways, including by most recently commented and alphabetically.
Instructors can now view labels in discussions, so they instantly know which course, group, or branch each topic belongs to.
To learn more about the TalentLMS offering or to discuss any of these updates, or your eLearning requirements, please contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030361 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our eLearning team will be in contact with you.
Get in touch
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.