To mark another successful year end and to kick off the new financial year, we hosted our bi-annual company away day this week. It was a great opportunity to reflect on our achievements over the past year. Highlights included:
- Over 66% growth in sales
- Team has grown from 4 to 13 colleagues in less than 1 ½ years
- Over 20 years of combined Sage People Experience
- Some excellent client feedback as per our testimonials on our website
- New Sage People services launched: Sage People training, and managed services + internal support
- Expanded implementation services into Australia with the Norths and Hood Sweeney
- 8 volunteering days recorded (Tugela People offer 3 days a year for colleagues)
- Relocated to our new offices in Milton Keynes
- And we’ve had our first Baby Shower – congratulations to Grace
In the afternoon we enjoyed a treasure hunt, superbly organised by CCC Events. Two teams competed against each other – a great way to get to know Milton Keynes a little better and have some fun with colleagues. We wrapped up the day with drinks and dinner at the Hub in Milton Keynes.
Looking to 2019 we are eager to continue forging ahead with the Tugela People vision to be chosen as the worldwide, go-to partner for Sage People services.