Research by Forrester Consulting commissioned by Sage People makes for interesting reading as it delves into the functional and economic impact of converting to Sage People.
It starts by establishing the main reasons why organisations selected Sage People. Pleased to report that these tally with our experience of why clients are drawn to Sage People. They include:
– a single record of truth for each employee giving real-time visibility across their workforce.
– the analytics and actionable people-related insights that can help management deliver on business strategy.
– it allows for future growth across multiple sites and geographies.
– business processes improvement especially by automation.
– access for its mobile salesforce.
– a way to engage employees and provide a consistent experience for everyone.
The report then goes on to look at the economic impact of their Sage People investment. Unsurprisingly it is all pretty impressive and shows that the benefits of using Sage People outweigh the costs significantly over a three-year period. ROI is a swopping 62% and the point of payback of investment in just over a year, with the most significant saving made in HR and people analytics.
The research was based on in-depth interviews with a number of Sage People customers, which were applied to a composite organization (global, midsize enterprise headquartered in US with employees in 4 other countries) to illustrate the benefits and investments. In our experience this is representative of organisations adopting Sage People in the UK, Europe and Australia as well.
These ROI research findings and the picture it paints across the different areas of HR will provide useful fodder for who those looking to make a business case to invest in Sage People. In particular, those high growth, international companies looking to address HR pain points like:
- no single HR system with difficulties in provide accurate HR data to the board.
- HR productivity and bottlenecks issues in part due to inefficient processes and disparate systems where access to the information / reports is centralised in HR
- no HR consistency at a local level plus a lack of global visibility / compliance
- high attrition levels and recruitment spend.
To access the full ROI research findings please see here.
If you would like discuss any of the points raised in the article please contact us here at Tugela People, a Preferred Sage People Partner.