The Greek god theme continues with the latest Poseidon release announced by Sage People this week. It comes hot on the heels of the Odyssey release in April.
And here at Tugela People we are very excited about the Poseidon release not only because it delivers big enhancements to the user experience, but also because it overhauls the absence calculator to give better visibility on absenteeism. And importantly in light of the new GDPR regulatory regime it includes security enhancements for better data protection processes so that compliance is simplified.
Poseidon was installed in customer sandboxes in early June and the production release will follow in late June.
The Sage Business Cloud People Poseidon release includes:
- WX UI Refresh – screen space is increased through a redesigned People Bar hidden by default; further WX service bar enhancements
- Talent Acquisition Security Enhancements – security improvements have been added to the candidate and agency portals and the ability to disable the sending of resumes via email to prevent download
- Absence Calculator Refactor – refactored for speed, reliability, and configuration
- Work Schedules – support for flexible working patterns and different hours per day
- System Admin Enhancements – policy page cleaned up and made simpler with intelligent validation
Exciting times as Sage Business Cloud People continues to improve and finetune elements as part of their continued commitment to deliver a highly effective people management solution.
If you would like any help with Sage Business Cloud People Poseidon release, or would like to discuss any points raised in this article please call us on 01327 317701 or contact us