Handy Sage People End of Year Housekeeping Checklist
Happy new year... with the New Year here, we've a handy checklist of Sage People end of year housekeeping tips to ensure you start 2018 with things running smoothly:
- If you use exchange rates and they need to be updated annually, do remember to update them
- Check that all leavers Sage People licences have been deactivated and review that there are enough licences available for your medium term requirements
- Check date ranges on scheduled reports to ensure they mirror the company financial year
- Remember to post your Christmas and New Year messages on your Employee Self Service or better still schedule them to appear/disappear
- For those using strategic objectives, remember to edit the strategic objectives picklist to align with the companies 2018 Corporate Objectives
- Ensure that public holidays (bank holidays) that are not set as "reoccurring" are entered for 2018 (and beyond if you have future years)
- Those using the Resource Manager, remember your new Active Resource Plan for 2018 to track the budgeted and signed off New positions.
- Finally, schedule any annual compliance notices to appear on the Employee Self Service and track which employees have signed the agreement.
Happy Sage People end of year housekeeping!