Helping you to make the most of your TalentLMS
Post Implementation Support
Once your TalentLMS is up and running, we will provide you with ongoing support through our established Managed Services division. This ensures that your online training platform is streamlined and continues to meet your organisational requirements.
Working in partnership with you we provide an ongoing support service above and beyond the standard TalentLMS support.
The support provided includes:
- Troubleshooting of issues
- Raising of cases with TalentLMS (Epignosis) on your behalf.
- Performing day to day system tasks
- Advising on new features and functionality
- Additional configuration/enhancements
- Developing new content or enhancing existing content
- Enhancing existing content
Depending on the needs of your organisation and the level of support you require, there are four different support packages available:
This is support provided on an ad hoc basis at a fixed hourly rate. System support (content is excluded) is provided via email from tickets raised by the client.
Standard support on a retainer basis
This is support provided on an ad hoc basis at a reduced fixed hourly rate. System support is provided via email from tickets raised by the client. We meet on a quarterly basis to discuss your needs, review systems improvements, content development and recent system updates to TalentLMS.
System and content support is provided via email and telephone and allows for up to 5 hours of support a month. Additional support outside of these hours can be purchased at a fixed hourly rate.
The support provided includes:
- Functionality not working as expected
- Error messages
- Answering “How do I …?” questions
- Regular Tugela People Managed Services reports to review usage of the TalentLMS and review any open cases/ issues
- Best Practice Guidance and updates
- Advice on how to take advantage of functionality available with new releases of TalentLMS
- Assistance with the loading of data into TalentLMS
- Guidance on how to get the most out of the Analytics capability within TalentLMS
- Content enhancement and customization
- Manage and support integrations
- Quarterly review meetings to discuss your ongoing/new needs, review systems improvements, content development and recent system/talent library updates.
This provides the same level of email and telephone support as outlined above in the Intermediate support package but allows for up to 10 hours of support a month. Additional support outside of these hours can be purchased at a fixed hourly rate.
To discuss your potential requirements and find out more about our TalentLMS set-up and configuration service or ongoing support packages and pricing, contact us now on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of the e-Learning team will be in contact with you.
Full details of our Managed Services support for TalentLMS and Content Management are contained in our brochure
Click on the image below to download your copy now: