HRIS Project Management
Have an HRIS issue to resolve? We can help. Our experienced team has proven project and change management expertise to help you to address your system and people challenges. We’ll help , you maximise the return on your HR System investment by improving efficiencies and making people management easier.
Expert HRIS Project Management
We combine HR, technical and project process expertise to deliver a variety of outsourced HRIS project management services internationally from our head-office in the UK.
We provide cost-effective client-side project support to mid-range organisations globally who have between 250 and 5000 employees – usually across multiple sites or countries. Our team of experienced consultants have over 40 years of collective expertise and we have worked with hundreds of organisations globally to successfully implement their HR System.
Our client-side project managers are suited to organisations that do not have the pre-requisite skills in-house, especially those that have disparate, complex systems in multiple countries. We help busy HR teams successfully balance the project needs and their day job.
We have experience of several leading HRIS systems (including Workday, Core, Northgate, MidlandHR), which combined with our strong project management skills, means we can consult on a diverse range of systems and integration projects (Kimble, Broadbean, ATS, Learning Management, Payroll, Time and Attendance).
How we work
Our collaborative, partnership approach to projects involves:
- Detailing the scope of work: Prior to undertaking any work we assess the requirements and objectives of the project with the key stakeholders within your company.
- Defining outputs: Based on our scoping, we define and agree the outputs, deliverables and timeline of the project.
- Agreeing budget and resources: We assess and agree the budget, time and resources required for the project.
- On-going project management and direction: We use proven project management principles and project processes, which are managed online in real-time for clients to monitor and input on when required. Depending on the size and complexity of the project or service offering, on-going management and direction may be on-site or remote as agreed.
- Post-implementation review: All stakeholders sign off the outputs/deliverables and ensure a sustainable implementation.
Flexible HRIS Project Support
Whether you are looking to update your HRI system functionality, integrate with new software or even embed your new HR System we can help. Working in partnership with you, our extensive HR process and system knowledge allows us to shorten the times it takes to resolve issues, improve data quality and real-time reporting, and enhance employee engagement.
Our objective, expert project management support helps to ensure that your HR System delivers what is required, and that the project is delivered within budget and scope, according to agreed timelines.
As your dedicated project manager our purpose is to manage your interests. We ensure that your HR System, meets your requirements and delivers value to the key project stakeholders and the rest of your organisation.
In addition, to providing client-side project management our dedicated and expert team of HRIS Consultants also provide integration support and customised training. This means we can continue to provide expert independent support after the implementation phase is complete.
If your organisation needs expert HRIS project management services on an ad hoc or retained basis, or you wish to discuss your requirements, please contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our eLearning team will be in contact with you.