Our popular Sage People best-practice health check helps you get the most from your Sage People system.
A health check examines any areas of potential improvement or inconsistencies in your system, from which we propose corrective actions and suggest enhancements as appropriate. This improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your Sage People system and promotes increased user adoption and productivity.
Why is a health check recommended?
HR Systems are continually evolving— being cloud-based, your Sage People system is often automatically updated with new and improved functionality that you are unaware of and have not taken advantage of.
And it’s not only the system that evolves; businesses progress and change over time too. Sometimes that means that the HR system you originally implemented no longer meets your needs. Frequently however, you just need to be making greater use of the system you already have.
Requirements change, processes develop, and organisations grow. Having a health check can ensure that your Sage People system can support these changing requirements as they develop.
How is a health check carried out?
- We conduct an initial call to establish the areas of focus and define the scope of the health check, from which the cost and time factors will be established and agreed..
- Kick-off with a specific session to review the areas within scope of the health check. We’ll also schedule some sessions between your assigned Tugela People specialist and your key Sage People system stakeholders. These sessions help us to prioritise the areas we need to focus on.
- We carry out the health check and document our findings and recommendations.
- We deliver the findings document back to you. This will be a list of areas investigated and will highlight any inconsistencies or issues we’ve found in how your Sage People system is configured. Where something needs to be fixed, or indeed where there’s scope to improve some processes ,we’ll make recommendations accordingly.
- If you decide to take action on any of our recommendations, we can help you to prepare a cost-justifiable business case for any investment it may need.
What are the benefits of having a health check?
- It looks at your current set-up as well as industry best practice, and identifies how best to make sure the HR system meets your changing business needs.
- You’ll get a full list of recommendations, with proposed actions, to help you bring your system up to optimum effectiveness.
- Your health check will be completed by Sage People experts, supported by a team with extensive HR process and change management skills and knowledge.
- With extensive experience of implementing and supporting Sage People globally, we know what “good” looks like.
- The health check has the flexibility to either be undertaken remotely or on-site, depending on your requirements.
- It often highlights training needs, that will help to increase user productivity and employee engagement. As an accredited Sage People training partner,
we can also provide this service.
- One partner to support you going forward: as we learn about how you work, we can provide ongoing support through our Managed Services division.
All of this information and more is contained in our health check brochure
Click on the image below to download your copy now:
If your organisation requires an expert Sage People integration support partner, Contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our team will contact you directly.