As a preferred and authorised Sage People implementation partner, we can implement your Sage People HR System and transfer our knowledge to your team. To date, we have worked with over 140 organisations globally to successfully implement their Sage People HR System. Engaging with us means you avoid any potential pitfalls, as we expertly guide you through the implementation process.
Tugela People combines a unique blend of HR knowledge, technical expertise and business process skills using a mature and proven implementation methodology. This ensures that your system is set-up and embedded properly, and that the project is delivered within budget and scope, according to agreed timelines.
We don’t believe a one size fits all approach is right for everyone and therefore it is essential we understand more about you and your organisation so we can deliver an implementation approach that works perfectly for you.
We start the implementation project by detailing the scope before defining and agreeing the approach, outputs, deliverables and timeline of the project. At the same time, the budget and resources required for the project are agreed. A dedicated Tugela implementation project manager is assigned to your implementation, ensuring you maximise your ROI by using the Sage People HR System to its full potential.
We track the project online in real-time for you to monitor and provide input. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, it may be managed on-site or remotely as agreed.
Lastly, we complete the project with a post-implementation review which ensures that the outputs and deliverables are signed off.
Implementation Methodology: How do we run our projects?
Every Sage People project is implemented with a tried and tested process, with a ‘gateway sign-off’ after every step to ensure that we are in sync and ready to move on to the next stage.
Although there are many deliverables for each project stage, the list below incorporates the key elements of each phase.
- Project Kick-Off
- High-level project plan created
- System familiarisation with project team
- Introductory Sage People training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Introduction to bespoke requirement gathering documentation
- Detailed discovery workshops (onsite or virtual)
- Discovery document review
- Final data migration templates created
- Re-evaluation of scope
- Configuration of solution based on discovery document
- Development of User Acceptance Test (UAT) strategy and test scripts
- Quality Assurance of configuration
- Sage People product training
- User Acceptance Testing
- System Integration testing
- End-user training
- Finalise data migration
- Cutover/deployment plan preparation
- Data migration activity finalised
- System cutover
- Go live support
Why use us to Implement Sage People?
As the first Sage People implementation partner in the UK, we uniquely combine Sage People technical experience with extensive HR process and change management skills. We add value to your Sage People implementation project by:
- We have a team of experienced, dedicated consultants with over 40 years of collective expertise implementing Sage People.
- As Sage People’s first partner, we have a successful track record, having implemented over 140 Sage People HR systems.
- Coaching and empowering you, with the knowledge to become self-sufficient.
- Providing multi-language support.
- Consultative approach – we work in partnership with you to ensure that the system meets your needs.
- Implementation approach - our proven methodology has been successful with hundreds of customers. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- We are passionate about what we do, which is reflected in our ongoing relationship with our clients.
- We will advise your team on how to future-proof your Sage People HR System based on our extensive years of implementation experience.
- We deliver an exceptional outcome and experience during our engagement with you.
- We can help you with other systems that need to work with Sage People. providing local knowledge and multi-language support
We offer a range of implementation support packages depending on your requirements and budget.
Learn more about our Sage People implementation services
Click on the image below to download your copy of our brochure now:
Additional Sage People Support Services
As HR System specialists, Tugela People bridge the gaps between technology, people and processes; and also offers Sage People integration, project management and training. We also provide post-launch implementation support through our dedicated, experienced and friendly Managed Services team.
Still not sure? See what our clients say about us and why you should use Tugela People. Also, see below the rationale behind using an outsourced implementation partner and what they can bring to the project.
If your organisation requires an expert Sage People implementation support partner to configure and implement your Sage People HR System, then contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our team will contact you directly.
Why Use a HR System Implementation Partner?
One question we are frequently asked is – why should a business investing in a new HR System use an implementation partner? Here are the main benefits of using an HRIS implementation partner as we see it:
Broader HRIS and Technology ExpertiseA partner can bring experience of different sectors, systems and approaches. These elements can help deploy the new HRIS system more efficiently avoiding pitfalls that cause delay. They can also bring impartiality to configuration discussions and the impact of those choices on the organisation’s HR system. This infusion of specialist expertise can help avoid the “If I knew what I know today, I would have done things differently” situations.
Service and SpeedPartners often provide a more flexible, personal service especially for small or mid-sized firms that are not likely to be the biggest client. A partner’s specialist skills will also speed up the implementation process so that internal resource can be focused on adoption and training rather than navigating the learning curve of the setting up phase.
More ChoiceSelecting from a pool of HR System implementation partners allows you to select a partner that you are comfortable working with. This personal chemistry between the internal team and the outsourced team members is crucial to meeting project deadlines, translating business requirements and aiding in knowledge transfer.
Immediate CredibilityA credible HR System partner with in-depth knowledge of the HRIS space and best practice can accelerate buy-in from internal stakeholders. Usually this works best when the partner has a broad understanding of processes and issues pertinent to stakeholders. This also helps to facilitate take up of the system among users.
Committed Preferred SupplierA third party HRIS implementation partner that is committed to the system, has an in-depth understanding of the system’s capabilities and limitations which is a beneficial in getting the most of a system