Empower your employees learning and development by adopting a leading LMS Solution
Train your people. Measure results. Drive growth.
Integrated HR and Learning Management helps you keep your best employees. People who can access the right training at the right time will perform better and stay with you for longer. That means reduced attrition, less hectic backfill recruitment, and better-informed, more motivated workforce.
The All-In-One Solution for Remote Learning
- Train your people remotely, wherever they are, using an intuitive, feature rich and user-friendly platform.
- Ensure your people have the knowledge and skills they need, even when you can’t be face-to-face.
- Train your staff consistently, at scale, with personalised learning content or by taking advantage of ready-made courses.
- Keep your employees engaged and encouraged to keep learning through gamification, providing instant gratification to celebrate successes, as well as configurable certification options.
- Make data driven talent decisions – reporting tools provide more than just course completions. Analytics and predictive insights provide critical direction about how to better train, manage, retain and reward employees. Uncover their potential and leverage the talent and potential in your future leaders.
- Remote learning with measurable organizational impact, whatever your sector.
- Easy-to-use and feature rich, TalentLMS was named as a 2020 Leader in the corporate LMS category in a survey by leading software review site, G2. Users say TalentLMS has helped them build their training quickly and enabled them to go live 2 times faster than the Corporate LMS average (Source: G2).
- An ideal platform for small to medium sized organisations wanting to train between 25 to 2000 learners.
- TalentLMS offers a forever-free account, so you can try it out and then upgrade/downgrade at any time based on your business needs. This means there is no risk for you, and the best part is that if you decide to adopt the solution, any work you’ve done on the system will still be available.
To discuss your eLearning requirements or book a demo, please contact us on tel +44(0)1908 030360 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively complete the ‘Get in touch’ form and a member of our eLearning team will be in contact with you.