Flexible Project Management Support
Our team of experts operate from our base in Northamptonshire to deliver cost-effective Project Management to mid-range organisations employing between 250 and 10 000 employees usually across multiple sites.
Our extensive Sage People Project Management expertise will:
- create a clear governance structure
- ensure the project initiation is thorough
- reduce delays and keep track of the project to meet delivery deadlines
- create clear and concise reporting throughout the project for all stakeholders
- provide change management support to help embed Sage People and enhance user adoption
As independent experts, we understand the complexities that global multi-site organisations face and can offer flexible, outsourced interim, project management solutions that address your issues.
How We Work
Using a collaborative, partnership approach, we help bridge the gap between the Sage People technology, your staff and your processes. You enjoy a single point of contact that understands the potential pitfalls and works with you to ensure the project objectives are met.
Our proven 5 stage approach and real time online monitoring ensures you have total visibility throughout. The stages include:
- Detail the scope of work.
- Define and agree the outputs, deliverables and timeline of the project.
- Access and agree the budget and resources required for the project.
- On-going project management and direction either on-site or remotely as agreed.
- Post-implementation review where the outputs/deliverables are signed off.
For more information about our Sage People project management support services speak to us on +44(0)1327 317701 or complete the form below, and we will be in touch:
What our Sage People Project Management Clients Say…
“Tugela has been instrumental in leading us to good decisions when implementing new processes. Sage People (formerly Fairsail) is very flexible and in the early stages it is not always evident which approach will be practical in a given setting. In these situations, Tugela’s deep understanding of HR processes and their Sage People experience have helped us a lot to define the optimal approach. Besides, they are very service-oriented and go out of their way to assist if changes have to be implemented on short notice.”
Peter Fuchs, Senior Director, Human Resources, u-blox AG
“Tugela People played a key role in managing the global salary review and bonus process, pulling together the proposal for the harmonisation of payroll providers, the global SAP project and managing the project team focused on the harmonisation of benefits in the UK. It was a pleasure working with Tugela on these projects – they’re always professional.”
Alison, Germanischer Lloyd