The All-In-One Solution for Remote Learning
- Train your people remotely, wherever they are, using an intuitive, feature rich and user-friendly platform.
- Ensure your people have the knowledge and skills they need, even when you can’t be face-to-face.
- Train your staff consistently, at scale, with personalised learning content or by taking advantage of ready-made courses
- Keep your employees engaged and encouraged to keep learning through gamification, providing instant gratification to celebrate successes, as well as configurable certification options.
- Make data driven talent decisions – reporting tools provide more than just course completions. Analytics and predictive insights provide critical direction about how to better train, manage, retain and reward employees. Uncover their potential and leverage the talent and potential in your future leaders.
Which is the right solution for your organisation?
- Remote learning with measurable organizational impact, whatever your sector
- Easy-to-use and feature rich, TalentLMS was named as a 2020 Leader in the corporate LMS category in a survey by leading software review site, G2. Users say TalentLMS has helped them build their training quickly and enabled them to go live 2 times faster than the Corporate LMS average (Source: G2).
- An ideal platform for small to medium sized organisations wanting to train between 25 to 2000 learners
- TalentLMS offers a forever-free account, so you can try it out and then upgrade/downgrade at any time based on your business needs.
- An enterprise LMS, that scales up from 500 learners
- Available as a hosted solution on a secure, private cloud environment or can be deployed in-house on your own servers
- Supports extensive customisation needs
- Offers advanced security requirements, making it the preferred LMS for any enterprise looking for a top-end LMS, including highly regulated industries.
- A free 30-day trial is also available for eFront
- Build engaging bite-sized learning on the talentcards platform and share it with your users on their smartphones.
- The ideal solution to engage remote workers with essential training. Once delivered, they have the material on their phone to refer back to at any time.
- The first 5 users are free (forever!) and support is included – even for the free plan