Have an HRIS issue to resolve? We can help. Our experienced HRIS team has proven project and change management expertise to help you to address your system and people challenges, so you maximise the return on your workforce management investment.
Expert HRIS Project Management
We ensure you maximise the value of your HR information system by improving efficiencies and making multi-site workforce management easier.
Since 2012 we have provided HRIS project management services to international organisations employing between 250 and 5000 staff. We combine HR, technical and project process expertise to deliver a variety of outsourced HRIS project management services internationally from our head-office in the UK.
We have experience of several leading HRIS systems (including Workday,Core, Northgate, MidlandHR) which combined with our strong project management skills means we can consult on a diverse range of systems and integration projects (Kimble, Broadbean, Workforce, Learning Management and Payroll).
How We Work…
Our collaborative, partnership approach to projects involves:
- Detail the scope of work – before we undertake any work we assess the requirements and objectives of the project with key stakeholders within the company.
- Define outputs – based on our scoping, we define and agree the outputs, deliverables and timeline of the project.
- Budget and resources – we assess and agree the budget, time and resources required for the project.
- On-going project management and direction – we use Prince 2 project management principles and project process, which are managed online in real-time for clients to monitor and input on when required. Depending on the size and complexity of the project or service offering, on-going management and direction may be on-site or remote as agreed.
- Post-implementation review – all stakeholders sign off the outputs/deliverables and ensure a sustainable implementation.
Flexible HRIS Project Support
Whether you are looking to update your HRIS functionality, integrate with new software or even embed your new HRIS system we can help. Working in partnership, our extensive HR process and system knowledge allows us to shorten the times it takes to resolve issues, improve data quality and real-time reporting and enhance employee engagement.
Our objective, expert project management support helps to ensure that your HRIS solution delivers what is required.
If your organisation needs expert HRIS project management services on an ad hoc or retained basis, please call us on 44(0)1327 317701 or complete the form below and we will be in touch.