Last month we were delighted to unveil our new range of Sage People ‘How to’ training videos. These short, free, practical demonstration videos take viewers through specific Sage People tasks like setting up WX reports or creating custom fields.
They were created by our talented Training Manager, Simon Jones, an ex Sage People trainer with vast experience of ever-evolving the platform. Simon has an in-depth understanding of common issues that users face and is able to clearly and succinctly help users address their knowledge gaps.
There are currently 10 videos in the series with more in the pipeline. They include:
1. Absence accrual: How to amend carry over in Sage People
2. How to create an emergency contact report in Sage People
3. How to report team member requirements
4. How to do an organisation transfer
5. How to add time off in lieu (TOIL)
6. How to delegate absence approvals to assistants
7. How to increase or decrease holiday entitlement in Sage People
8. How to perform a team member position change in Sage People
9. How to create a WX report in Sage People
10. How to create custom fields in Sage People
Longstanding Sage People Accredited Training Provider
As the longest standing preferred Sage People partner in the UK, we have been delivering bespoke Sage People training services to our clients since 2012 and earlier this year were in the first cohort to pass their newly rolled out training accreditation programme.
If you would like to find out more about our Sage People training services call us on 01908 030360 or contact us