The latest Triton release from Sage People, named after the Greek god who was a messenger of the sea, has certainly been making waves. It focuses on 7 ways that Sage People helps improve the user experience and enables HR managers to be more efficient.
Client feedback so far has been positive as they begin to upgrade elements relevant to their organisations. Elements changing include:
- Payflow support for multiple bank accounts
- Groups and teams pilot release
- Time and attendance: enhancements to same day absences and to the absence calculator
- Reward planning (Compensation Planning) beta release
- US tax forms
- Payroll pilot enhancements
- Know Your People pilot release
- SEO enhancements for talent acquisition
- Employee API pilot release
- Team member sharing speed and performance improvements
- Telemetry roll out
Exciting times as Sage Business Cloud People on the Salesforce platform continues improve and enhance capabilities for people efficiencies, insights, collaboration and employee engagement. The release is part of their continued commitment to deliver a highly effective HR solution that meets the evolving people management needs.
To find out more about the upgrades see here
Or if you would like any support or help getting the most from your Sage People investment, please call us on 01908 030360 or contact us