Who we are
Our site https://tugelapeople.com/ is operated by Tugela People. We are HRIS consultancy service specialising in Sage People support services including implementations, managed support and training in both the UK and rest of world.
Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide. All references to “us” or “we” through this policy are to Tugela People.
We take compliance with our legal duties in respect of your personal data seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information we may collect from you
We may collect and process certain information whenever you interact with us. For example, information may be collected when you send us feedback, complete an enquiry form, download software, request a service or engage in certain other activities on our site. The information we collect will depend on the device that you use and your privacy settings, but may include the following data about you:
- any information that you provide by filling in one of our enquiry or other forms on our site. Such information may consist of: your name, your contact details, any other information that you provide to us through our site
- a record of any correspondence may be kept if you contact us;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- information that you provide to us during the course of any work that we may carry out on your behalf;
We process this data based on our legitimate business interests in developing and improving our services as well as in marketing and delivering our services to you.
Where you do provide additional personally identifiable information to us we will provide you with further information about how this will be used when we collect it.
It is possible that information that we have previously collected from your interactions will become identifiable as related to you once you provide personally identifiable information to us, as will all future interactions with our site.
How we use your data
We use your information solely for the purposes of providing relevant content and services requested by you as set out below and for such other purposes as are specified when additional data is collected:
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
· to ensure that our site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to provide you by post or email with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
· to notify you by post or email about changes to our service;
· to carry out or process any instructions given by you to us; and
· to keep you updated with industry and Tugela People news and details of our services via email. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing.
Who we may share your data with
We may disclose your personal information to any other third parties:
- to third parties processing your personal information on our behalf
- if the business of Tugela People or any of its assets are sold or transferred to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to such third party and your personal data may be one of the transferred assets;
Security of data
Protecting any personal data that you share with us is a priority and we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access by outside parties. For example:
· we store your personal data on secure servers
· your personal data is encrypted in transit
· access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff.
While we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. Transmission of any personal information is at your own risk.
Transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area
We shall not transfer your personal data to a country or territory outside the EEA unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data. Certified compliance to the Privacy Shield framework constitutes one such example of the ‘adequacy decision’.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing and include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you; and specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you; and specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition, you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
Retention of data
We retain your data as it is required for business purposes. When it is not required it will be archived or deleted as appropriate.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.